In this week’s episode, Adam, Maya, and Diane discuss “Come Back… Be Here,” Taylor Swift’s first and only song about long distance relationships. We analyze the nature of long distance relationships in Taylor’s life and the growing number of people engaging in long distance relationships. After all, many of the Taylor Talk hosts haven’t even met each other, but with the Internet and the shared love of all things Taylor Swift, we’re able to bring you episode 51. Enjoy!
In Episode 51:
- We wish a happy birthday to a Swifty with a VERY special birthday!
- Taylor heads to the UK before starting her RED tour next month… So start your count down! Only 23 days left! (as of 2/18)
- This week, Taylor snatched up some ACM and Kid’s Choice awards nominations as well as filmed a music video in Malibu… “22″ perhaps?
- The hosts discuss “Come Back… Be Here” a song that was HIGHLY requested among listeners
- It seems almost ALL of Taylor’s relationships have been long distance. Why did it take her so long to write a song about a LDR?
- Maya admits she relates to this song more than any other song on the album
- Taylor got the idea for this song from Maya and Diane. Obviously.
- Maya has never met Adam OR Diane… yet we consider each other close friends because we’ve talked online.
- The BIG Question: Who’s this song about??
- Adam likes this song, even though he can’t rock out to this in the car.
- Another round of Wheel of Taylor *drumroll*
- Swifties are listening to “Wings” by Little Mix
- Please PLEASE leave a review and/or rate us five stars on iTunes